Funeral arrangements for Brendan are very preliminary right now, but so far it looks like the funeral will be held on Saturday, July 30, 2016. It looks like we will hold the funeral at the Hyrum Stake Center (600 South 200 East, Hyrum) to accommodate everyone who wants to come. We hope everyone who wants to come will feel welcome in joining us for this special event.
We also plan to hold a viewing at the Allen-Hall Mortuary in Logan on Friday evening and a viewing at the Hyrum Stake Center on Saturday morning prior to the funeral.
I will post more details as they become available.
Earlier this week, Shaun and I picked out a burial plot for Brendan. Shaun immediately knew the spot.
It overlooks our house. And we can see the spot from our front door. Everywhere we look there are reminders of how many people love Brendan -- and us.
These reminders fill my heart with gratitude for everyone who has buoyed us up and helped us along.
Thanks, Linda, for the sparklers.
And thanks, Mom, Travis and Stacey for the beautiful "tears" in the tree out front.
I must already be forgetting all the pain and suffering. Today had hard moments. We miss Brendan.









I find cemeteries so peaceful. I was at that spot a couple months ago and noticed how it overlooked your house. It will be a good resting place, symbolic of him watching over your home and family. Much love, prayers, and tears.
ReplyDeleteLove you so much!
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you and your family. I have felt the pain of losing a son. I have not called you about family history because of all you were going through. I would love to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of the expression on a child's face looking at a sparkler.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome.
Like Brendan said, it took him getting sick for you all to see how much you are loved.
Yesterday, Kerry you literally had a "glow" in your face. It was beautiful. The look of the Spirit in you. It was touching to me.
I cannot thank you enough for allowing us into your lives. My heart and mind have been opened so much by watching you guys. Brendan, knowing what challenges he would face here on earth, could not have picked a better family to be by his side. You are all so amazing!!! I love you! - Mindy Low
ReplyDelete