Friday, July 8, 2016

Sunshine In My Soul!

Today was a beautiful day!  My heart was full of sunshine all day long.  I'm sure it helped that I got a full night of sleep for the first time since -- I can't remember when.  I felt good enough to get up early and go on my "used-to-be-usual" morning run (now run/walk).   Brendan was sleeping peacefully and hadn't awaken during the night in pain, so I knew he was feeling much better too!

After being out to watch the sun rise, this was the perfect place to start my day.  My heart sang all morning long and I felt of God's love for me and for Brendan and for our family.  
 Brendan slept all night.  He woke up feeling good and kept feeling good all day long.
 He was pretty excited that his legs felt good enough to walk today. -- even up and down the stairs.  Yeah for radiation!
 He even felt good enough to tease his sisters.
 And joke around all evening.  Give him a unit or two of blood and a bag of platelets and he's a new man!  Take care of the pain in his bones and he is back to his old self.  

We've ridden this roller coaster long enough to know that the ups usually come after the downs.  We've learned enough to enjoy the ups for as long as they will last!

5 comments:

  1. All that pizza is beginning to hide his ribs. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Wyoming. Brendan, you gotta plan a trip to our new Afton Wyoming Temple - open house last of September! Keep that blood, platelets and smile strong.

    Love the Snyder's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy it is to see him smile with energy!! So glad you were able to go to the temple for you battery charge! Yay for good days!

    ReplyDelete