So many ask, "How are you doing -- really?" "Well," I usually have to say, "We have happy days, but hard moments." The hard moments come and go and I am working hard to embrace and love those hard moments as much as I love the happy days. The hard moments I have permission to cry. To grieve. To miss. To remember. Oh, how much we love Brendan.
Just before I posted "The Final Chapter," I came across this video of Brendan I had recorded back in June. He had been asked by a Primary leader to share some experiences of faith, but after he had talked about those, I just kept asking him questions and letting him share what he remembered from the past year. Here are a few excerpts from that conversation. It's fun to hear his voice again and see his smile!
Just before I posted "The Final Chapter," I came across this video of Brendan I had recorded back in June. He had been asked by a Primary leader to share some experiences of faith, but after he had talked about those, I just kept asking him questions and letting him share what he remembered from the past year. Here are a few excerpts from that conversation. It's fun to hear his voice again and see his smile!
Here is the first part of his memory of October 8, 2015:
Here is what he says he learned about family:
I'll keep posting clips.
I am unable to access the clips...are others having the same problem, or is it just my computer?
ReplyDeleteThis is Cyndee...
DeleteThe video only shows up on a computer. iPad and iPhones won't show the video clips.
DeleteIt is so sweet to hear his voice and see his smile. I love what he said about family and am going to share this with my family asap. We do kinda take family members for granted. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteLove Tears happening!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing. This is wonderful and look forward to more. I love you, Kerry. Rexene
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable. I can see how you could miss him so much. Those of us who watched from the outside looking in miss him terribly, so how much you must be missing him is unimaginable. Much love !
ReplyDeleteOnly available on computer?
ReplyDeleteYes. Apparently the video doesn't show up on iPads and iPhones. Sorry!
DeleteI love you sweet sister!
ReplyDelete