Friday, July 1, 2016

A Day at a Time

Too bad everyday couldn't be like yesterday.  But that would be asking a lot, I guess.  Today Brendan hurt a lot more and ate quite a bit less.  He did get up and about a few times, and his knee didn't hurt as much as before.  So it's still a big improvement over last week.

Brendan enjoyed some visits today.  First from his Aunt Shenla, (who rubbed his feet and listened to his stories about camp), then from Mrs. Williamson, Brendan's 5th grade teacher (now principal of Canyon Elementary),
 and good friends, Don and Linda Snyder.  Don and Brendan met up several times at the hospitals in Salt Lake when they were both down there at the same time for treatments.
Tomorrow (Saturday, July 2nd) is Brendan's official 12th birthday.  We celebrated it early last month, not knowing for sure how Brendan would be feeling by July.  I'm glad he's so excited about it.  It means he's feeling well enough to enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Jolly Ho and Such and Such,
    I love you Brenden very much.
    Happy Birthday, Brenden Child,
    At the clever things you've said, I smiled.
    Wondering where within your mind
    Comes, such humor, how sublime.
    My wish for you is a fun filled day.
    Happy Birthday: Shout Hooray!!!!

    Love and Kisses,
    Great Grandma Griffiths

    ReplyDelete