Shaun said Brendan slept great all night and only woke up to go to the bathroom (which is about every hour and a half with all the fluids they pump into him at the hospital).
Brendan was showing us the hair he could pull from the back of his head. This is what his pillow looked like this morning.
Brendan's schoolmates at Spring Creek all signed notes to Brendan and Sarah took it to him today. Thanks, Dorothy Peel, for putting it together and to everyone who signed it! (You can't see just how large this sign is!)
Word from the doctors is that if Brendan continues to improve like he has been, that he can be released tomorrow morning to come home for Sunday. He has to be back to radiation on Monday so they will plan to do his chemo treatment that day as well. He could do it Tuesday, if he wanted, but since he has to be down there Monday -- and will want time to recover before the weekend. . .
All of this is IF he continues to improve as fast as he has today.
We are so grateful for the many prayers! We know they make such a difference and we are so grateful for them and for you who help Brendan in so many ways! Thank you! Thank you!








So glad to see the smile back!
ReplyDeleteHe's so handsome. I just know he'll be rocking the new hair do like he rocks at everything else! Glad to see him smiling again. You know, I check this blog every day and I realized today that Brendan gives me hope. It tugs at my heart when I read it, but I can't really classify it as sadness. I decided today that its hope that tugs at my heart. I just feel like in the end he'll pull through whatever comes his way and so will your family. Its inspiring. Thanks for keeping us updated and hopefully the hope you inspire in us al turns right back your way!
ReplyDelete