Every day, things are getting easier and easier. This morning Brendan came down the stairs carrying his pole and feeding pump. I love that he's strong enough to carry it around now -- even up and down stairs.
I love that Brendan was strong enough to play with friends today. Thanks Conner and Susan for coming to play!
I love that Brendan's stamina continues to grow as he does more and more things. The boys got out of the house while the girls got ready for the Sweetheart's Dance. They went to see Kung Fu Panda 3. (I was worried about Susan with all those boys, but then I remembered she's pretty used to brothers and can hold her own.)
While the chemo is still causing some nausea, Brendan is feeling better and better all the time. We are so grateful for his progress and the strength he is gaining every day.




No comments:
Post a Comment