Monday, May 30, 2016

Meanwhile....




In case you forgot about us, we are The Children Who Didn't Get Invited On The Wish Trip (TCWDGIOTWT).  It important to note, however, that we have had just as much, if not more fun, than The Favorite Children.  After all, who really needs unlimited ice cream, and free movies, and VIP treatment, and swimming pools, and never ending treats and presents...... ok fine. Those are pretty great. But we CAN have a good time too. Observe:

What a surprise! These kind pilots gave me a tour of.... whatever they fly.
All aboard the Swing Set Flight to the happiest place on earth!
The superheroes of Logan Fire Station Theme Park..... you don't want to know how much we paid to get this picture. Oh wait, that WAS free!
We were definitely in the "splash zone" here. Thanks, Uncle Brandon. 
If we tried really hard, we could pretend the fire trucks were whales.... really rectangular, red whales.... ok, maybe we were trying too hard.


And I suppose Atticus could be an otter....







Yay for caricatures!

Looks just like me!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times..... and try not to fall off.
This Disney Princess seems a little young.... but who am I to judge? Maybe employment options were limited.
But hey, she's pretty cute!

We can watch cool movies too, and we don't even have to fly to Florida  for it!

We went to Harry Potter World..... in our heads....
"Please not Slytherin, please not Slytherin....."
This ice cream was definitely not free. Nor was it unlimited.

On our carousel rides, our animals are alive.... if a bit ill-tempered.
Moral of the story: no parents = lots of fun! Ok, that's not actually the moral. Maybe "who needs Disneyworld?" Or how about, "We can have fun without you! Take that, Favorite Children!" Fine, it's none of those. I guess there isn't really a moral, we're just a bunch of kids taking silly pictures and hijacking my mom's blog. Which is super fun, by the way. You should all try it sometime. Party on.
Rachel, out.

11 comments:

  1. YES!!!!πŸ˜‚. I had nothing to do with this. πŸ˜‡ Some other crazy aunt planted the seeds. But I must say I like what hatched! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubled...over......in......laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well played. Well played!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kids did a great job! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot stop laughing! Well done! I love you crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been chuckling about this a l l d a y l o n g
    HA!

    ReplyDelete