Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Painful Day

Brendan: Today would have been great, but this morning, my back had a really sharp pain behind the shoulder blade whenever I moved my back or arm a certain way. I was in tears several times during the day because it hurt so bad. After I took a nap, Chris and Kristen came over with Atticus so someone could watch him while they did homework. A friend came over this afternoon, and we played settlers of Catan. Rachel was quite aggravated  that mom included her in the picture.


 This giant chocolate bar came from Seth Clawson, and weighs a pound!(Thanks Seth!)

(This chocolate bar was actually given to Brendan way back in November right after his brain surgery.  Since then, Brendan hasn't wanted anything to eat.  So we saved it.  And he was so excited when I reminded him tonight that we still had it tucked away.)
 It tasted pretty good. This evening my back started to feel a lot better, and I had a fun time.

Hoping for the best on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment