Friday, April 15, 2016

Sleep, Eat, Repeat

Nothing much to report today.  It was totally and completely boring.  I loved it.  Brendan went to school, then came home and slept, then got up and ate.
 Of course, when he fell asleep on the floor, I felt that little lurch in my stomach.  When he woke up he said he wasn't feeling great, so I started thinking ahead as to what we would need to do if he was getting sick.  But the moment passed, we gave Brendan extra fluids (Pedialyte), he ate, and he felt much better.
This is the first full week Brendan has spent in school since the first week of October 2015.  Even though he is only going 1/2 day, it is tiring and I wasn't at all surprised to see him come home and take a nap.  He continues to amaze me daily with how quickly he is improving.

1 comment: