Saturday, May 14, 2016

Good Things Happening!

I was gone last night, and when I got home today I could see a huge difference in Brendan.  

 I heard he was up and moving with the walker.  I was surprised to see pictures of him up without using the walker.
 This is such a big improvement.
 Sitting up like this was impossible for him to do just a week ago.
 Brendan spent time outside.
 Rachel helped him with his exercises today and Brendan even gloated that he could do more lifts than Rachel.
 Brendan helped brush out Kili's fur coat.
 So many kind thoughts and letters have been sent.
Jocelyn came to visit today and shared pictures from her family's Wish Trip.  It made us pretty excited to go!
 Good friends.  Happy times.
 Loren and Sarah made it home tonight from Virginia!  It was quite the road trip with the moving van.
 It is such a beautiful thing to have the family all together again.  Each day is a gift!

1 comment: