I received the pictures of Brendan's birthday celebration on June 4th from Shanda Call (Shaun's sister) this week. I can't help but share a few -- (actually, more than a few!) It brings back the wonderful feeling of all the fun we had that night. I can't believe all the support and love we've been shown. It's a privilege to rub shoulders with the most amazing people in the world!
With all the donations you've given, "Brendan & Friends" have donated $2,000 to Primary Children's Hospital Playroom, and $650 to the Ronald McDonald Family Room and PCH. You are wonderful!
Thanks, Celeste, for getting more green "Charlie's Angels" bands!
(We still have lots of small bands and a few medium and large ones.)



























Thanks for sharing! Love all you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo Awesome, what a fantastic day.
ReplyDeleteWow, how fun!! I wish I could have made it.
ReplyDeletePS - I need to get my hands on one of those bracelets!
ReplyDeleteI'll bring you one!
Delete