Hey! it's me. As in Brendan. My day started off getting up (as days usually do) and eating breakfast while waiting for LDS General Conference to start. (My breakfast was sour cream and onion potato chips.)
After the first session of conference ended, we went outside with Chris and Kristen and played ultimate frisbee. That was a blast!Aren't we buff?!
General Conference was really inspiring today. I really felt the Spirit and I knew that what they said was true. My favorite talk today was by Patrick Kearon and he talked about helping the refugees in the world. Here is the link:https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/04/media/session_5_talk_5/4829541492001?lang=eng

Uncle Sheridan and his family and Uncle Shiloh and Kami came over to visit for awhile. I got to practice with my lacrosse stick with Uncle Sheridan.
This afternoon we went on a walk. Maddy obviously still has her unicycle skills.
I like taking the wheelchair on walks. It's kind of fun. Just being pushed around.I found out today that Gatorade tastes pretty good. Who knew?
Then we played a little soccer before everyone got tired.
Landon, Dad and I played Monopoly.
Everything is perfect when family is all here and we are all playing together. I wish every day was like today.











So happy to hear that you are enjoying spring, conference and family! I loved that talk too! Thank you for your testimony and example. We love you and your family!!
ReplyDeleteI wish everyday was like that too Charlie! Wouldn't it be great if everyday we woke up to the hope instruction and spirit of Conference address instead of the dread in the morning news? Maybe I will do that moving forward, just stream a talk every morning right when I get up! And maybe it is time to switch to do-rags instead of hats? I will keep my eyes out for some cool ones (pun intended ;) )
ReplyDeleteCharlie, it's so good to hear from you! It's fun to hear your version of the story and to see how strong you're getting. So sorry to hear about your sunburn!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for your wishes and Camp Hobe. My sister use to be a camp counselor at Camp Hobe and loved every second of it.
Again, thanks for the blog post! Write more soon!
Love,
your sista'
Em